- Ozone, reactive oxygen species, nitric oxide in adaptation, pathogenesis and sanogenesis. Oxidative stress.
- High intensive physical factors in restorative medicine.
- Antioxidants and reactive oxygen species as a pharmacological agents
- Clinical aspects of ozone therapy and ROS
- Organizational and technical problems of ozone therapy in medicine.
- 15/04/2018 – deadline to abstract submission
- May 2018 – preliminary program
- 19/09/2018 – conference opening, plenary session
- 20/09/2018 – sessions work
- 21/09/2018 – official conference close ceremony
- 19-21/09/2018 – medical equipment’s fair, restoration program
Organizers and sponsors:
- Health Ministry of Russian Federation,
- Privolzhsky Federal Medical Research Center,
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy,
- Russian Federal Center of Nuclear Research
- Federal Scientific Clinical Center of Physical and Chemical Medicine,
- The International Medical Ozone Federation (IMEOF),
- Russian Association of Ozone Therapeutists
Information for abstracts:
- All manuscripts must be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstracts may be written in English (1 page — Arial, 12 pt, one-spaced).
- Authors of accepted abstracts can offered a oral or poster presentation.
- Abstracts will be published in special issue of «Revista Espanola de Ozonoterapia» (SJIF=3.952) and «Bioradicals and Antioxidants» Journals.
Pre-payment for participation in the Conference of non-residents of Russia and CIS. Closing of registration on September 17.
Pre-payment for viewing the online broadcast of the Conference over the Internet. Closing of registration on September 18.